At Now Legal it is our goal to maintain a continuing commitment to behave ethically and to contribute to the economic development of the community. At the same time we strive to improve the quality of life of our workforce and the local community and society generally.
We have implemented our Community and Social Responsibility policy by supporting local business and community organisations. We have in the past sponsored a local under 15’s football club as well as organised a skydive for charity. We offer discounts on our conveyancing fees to members of the NHS.
We support local and national charities with members of staff frequently taking part in the Race for Life for Cancer Research as well as hosting an annual coffee morning to support Macmillan Cancer support. We have a dressdown day each month with the monies collected going to a chosen local charity.
Responsible management of the firm:
This is an important part of our policy and we take great care in the areas of:
- health and safety of our staff and looking after each other
- risk management
- client confidentiality
- conflicts of interest
- money laundering and the prevention of financial crime
- equality and diversity
We try to be as environmentally friendly as possible in how we run our business. This includes:
- recycling of paper, magazines and junk mail, including shredding
- recycling of cardboard
- recycling of plastic
- using alternative means of data storage other than paper
- using email communication where possible
- trading with eco-friendly companies to recycle our our printer cartridges and provide us with environmentally considered equipment